MOTOROLA’S YEAR END CAMPAIGN TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The Motorola’s Year End Campaign (“Campaign) is organized by Lenovo Technology Sdn Bhd ("Lenovo") and is governed by these terms and conditions and any subsequent or additional accompanying Campaign details (if any) provided by Lenovo as well as all applicable Terms and Conditions including but not limited to Lenovo’s Privacy Statement, Data Protection Obligations and Fair Use Policy found on Lenovo’s website (collectively, “Terms). Each contestant (including but not limited to Eligible Contestants, Ineligible Contestants, Potential Winners and Contest Winners) agrees that he/she read and understood the Terms and by his or her participation in the Campaign, each contestant agrees to be bound by these Terms.
- This campaign is only open to all residents of Malaysia ("Eligible Contestants"), aged 18 years and above as of 1 December 2017 [each a “Contestant” and collectively, the “Contestants”]. Failure to comply this requirement, Lenovo shall have the right to cancel the entry and/or forfeit the Prize as the case may be. Employees and the immediate families of Lenovo Malaysia Sdn Bhd, its associated companies, advertising agencies and their employees are ineligible to enter or claim a reward.
- Only individuals are eligible to participate in the Campaign. Groups, organizations and company entries are not eligible.
- Campaign Period (“Campaign Period”): 1 December 2017 to 1 January 2018
- Late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected submissions will be deemed invalid. Lenovo reserves the right to amend the Campaign Period at any time for whatever reason without any notice to you.
- In order to participate in the Campaign, contestants must purchase any Motorola smartphone from selected authorized Motorola retailer or Motorola Official Store at Lazada.com.my during the Campaign Period. Failure to comply will result in disqualification.
Submission of Entries:
Purchase any Motorola smartphone from selected authorized Motorola retailer or Motorola Official Store at Lazada.com.my during the Campaign Period.
Register your details by filling up the form on www.motorolaasia.com/my and upload the original receipt / invoice as proof of purchase and participation. Please ensure that the Mandatory Fields in the form are completed.
Click on the ‘Submit To Unlock’ button to spin the wheel to see which freebie you get. Each Eligible Contestant is only entitled to ONE (1) chance to spin.
Once verified, Eligible Contestant will be automatically entitled to enter the Lucky Draw Contest (“Lucky Draw Contest”) to be one of the lucky winners of hundred (100) prizes.
Kindly keep the original tax invoice / receipt for verification purpose in future.
- The completed forms must be submitted by 1 January 2018, 11.59PM.
- Contestants must provide the requested personal information. Incomplete submissions will be discarded without prior notice. An incomplete submission is a submission which does not have a completely filled form, without proof of purchase, or any incomplete details in the proof of purchase (without purchase item, quantity, serial number / IMEI number, invoice number, or invoice date).
- If any information provided on the form is found to be misleading or inaccurate, that entry shall be deemed invalid.
- Contestants must retain the original paid invoice and/or receipt as proof of purchase. Proof of Purchase is required for verification purposes.
- The Lucky Draw Contest will be eligible to Eligible Contestants who have completed their full registration to join the contest.
- Details which consist of personal data provided by contestants may be used by Lenovo Malaysia Sdn. Bhd. for the following purposes:-
In providing their telephone, e-mail address, or other contact methods, contestants are agreeing that Lenovo and/or its agents and/or its 3rd party service providers may contact them by telephone, e-mail, or other such method. Other than those individuals and entities mentioned above, or as informed from time to time, personal data will not be revealed by Lenovo to any other outsiders, unless Lenovo has acquired permission to do so.
- The processing of contestants;
- The operations and process in this contest;
- Updating records about the contestants;
- Market research, statistical analysis and surveys with the aim of improving Lenovo Malaysia products and services;
- Advertising and promotion purposes;
- For any purposes required by law or regulation.
- There will be only FIVE (5) types of guaranteed freebies throughout the Campaign Period:
- 16GB SD Card
- RM20 Voucher
- RM50 Voucher
- 2 Movie tickets
- 1 Skull Candy Earphones
- Eligible Contestant is only entitled to win ONE (1) guaranteed freebie for the entire Campaign Period.
- Lenovo reserves the right to select another prize winner if the original prize winner is subsequently disqualified from the Campaign for any reason whatsoever. Decisions by Lenovo will be final and no appeals will be entertained.
- Only eligible winners will be notified by Lenovo. The Eligible Contestants will be informed by phone, WhatsApp or E-mail by the Program Centre.
- Eligibility for the Campaign is transferable only with the consent of Lenovo, provided always that Lenovo shall have sole and absolute discretion to allow or disallow such transfers. If the selected contestants, due to unavoidable reason requests for such transfer, he/she shall via e‐mail, notify Lenovo not later than one (1) working day.
- In the event that such a transfer is allowed, Lenovo may request an authorization/consent letter from the selected contestants pertaining to such transfer.
Lucky Draw Contest:
- There will be a total of hundred (100) winners among the Eligible Contestants to be selected to win only ONE (1) of the following:
- Lenovo Legion Laptop Y520-151KBN worth RM4,099 each
- AirAsia Travel Voucher worth RM500 each
- Lenovo heart rate band worth RM429 each
- Winners of the Lucky Draw Contest will be announced after the end of the campaign on Motorola Malaysia Facebook page (www.facebook.com/motorolamalaysia). The draw results are final.
- Only winners will be notified by Lenovo. The winners of the Lucky Draw Contest will be informed by phone, WhatsApp or E-mail by the Program Centre.
- Winners of the Lucky Draw winners are required to respond within a week from notification date. Winners that do not respond will be forfeited. It will thereafter be deemed to have lapsed unconditionally and irrevocably. The winner whose prize has been forfeited or unclaimed is not entitled to any payment or compensation from Lenovo not withstanding non-receipt of notification that he/she is a winner.
- Prizes are not exchangeable with cash. Lenovo reserves the right to change the prizes advertised with prizes of a similar value without prior notification at its sole and absolute discretion. Lenovo, its agencies, affiliates, sponsors and representatives are not responsible for defective prizes or misuse of any prize, or claims, liability, loss or damage arising out of or in connection with this Campaign.
- Lenovo reserves the right to change and/or recall any prizes from any winner(s) at any time at the sole discretion of Lenovo. Lenovo also reserves the right to recall any prizes from any winner who it reasonably suspects has violated the Terms and Conditions of the Campaign and/or Rules of Campaign, in which event, the winner(s) are obliged to return the prize(s) to Lenovo. Lenovo also reserves the right to pursue legal action against any individual who it believes has fraudulently or failed to declare that he/she is not parents, spouse or children, of Lenovo and related to the administration of the Campaign.
- Each Eligible Contestant is eligible to win only ONE (1) prize for the entire Campaign Period.
- The decision of Lenovo on all matters relating to or in connection with this Campaign (including selection of the winners) will be final and binding on all parties concerned.
- Lenovo may, at any time at its sole discretion and without prior notice, vary, modify, delete or add to these Terms and Conditions and may also withdraw or discontinue this Campaign at any time without notice or liability to any party.
- Lenovo shall not be responsible for any breaches of contract or any actions or omissions on the part of suppliers nor be liable in any way to any party for any loss or damage arising in connection with this Campaign, for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to any delay in processing of applications, error in computing, any breakdown or malfunction in any computer system or equipment and any notice which is misdirected or lost in post.
- By participating in this Campaign, the contestant consents to Lenovo's disclosure and/or use of his/her particulars as provided, for the purposes of present or future marketing programs at any time at Lenovo's discretion.
- Lenovo will not be responsible for any error in sending the gifts via email caused by inaccurate details provided by the customers. No resending of gifts will be entertained.
- Lenovo & the Organizer is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in any materials or for registrations, redemption/lucky draw forms or submissions that are illegible, incomplete, lost or misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including electronic, computer, telephone, paper transfer, mail system, human or other error; including inability to access any website associated with the Promotion. Proof of submission shall not constitute proof of receipt by Lenovo.
- Contestants Submission’s fitness for publication. By entering the Campaign, contestants expressly agree that the completed lucky draw form does not contain any image or content that is unlawful, libelous, slanderous, defamatory or invasive of another person’s right of privacy or right of publicity, or that Lenovo may reasonably deem harmful, vulgar, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, abusive, harassing, threatening, hateful, objectionable with respect to race, religion, creed, national origin or gender, or otherwise unfit for publication. Lenovo shall not be liable in any way for the completed lucky draw form. Lenovo shall have no obligation to monitor the completed lucky draw form, but may do so at its own discretion. If, Lenovo, in its sole and absolute discretion, considers the completed redemption form inappropriate or unsuitable for publication, Lenovo may remove the redemption from the Campaign.
- Limitation of liability. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Lenovo and its parent company, affiliates, related corporations, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any liabilities of any kind for any damage to any property that may occur as a consequence of their participation in the Campaign.
- Indemnity. To the maximum extent permitted by law, contestants undertake to indemnify and keep Lenovo and its parent company, affiliates, related corporations, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and agents harmless and indemnified against any loss, damage, claims, costs and expenses which may be incurred or suffered by any or each of them due to their breach of any of these Terms and Conditions and/or arising from their participation in the Campaign, and/or their use of any gift/prize.
- No cheating tolerated. Contestants acknowledge and agree that no form of cheating will be tolerated. If found cheating, as determined in the sole and absolute discretion of Lenovo, contestants will immediately be disqualified from the Campaign. Cheating includes, but is not limited to, counterfeiting invoices or receipts, using multiple identification numbers, tampering with, hacking of the Campaign websites (if any), participating in the Campaign without meeting the eligibility requirements, using any automated software or device to gain an advantage during the Campaign, use of the Campaign beyond the defined rules of the Campaign, attempting to disable or overwhelm any of Lenovo’s websites or the Campaign sites (if any), attempting to disrupt any portion of the Campaign, including but not limited to, allowing somebody else to use their Personal Information, or tampering with the redemption process.
- No waiver. Lenovo’s failure to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that or of any other provision.
- Modification of these Terms and Conditions, etc. Lenovo may modify these Terms and Conditions and/or withdraw or terminate the Campaign at any stage without any liability towards anyone.
- All information is correct at the time of publishing. In the event of any inaccuracy or any discrepancy between the print and online versions, the online version shall prevail over the print version.
- Severability. Each of the provisions of these terms and conditions apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. If a court holds any provision of these Terms and Conditions to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, the rest of these Terms and Conditions will remain in effect and these Terms and Conditions will be amended to give effect to the eliminated provision to the maximum extent possible.
- Laws. The Promotion shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia. The Campaign is void where prohibited or restricted by law, and is subject to all applicable laws. PRIVACY NOTICE The personal data provided to Lenovo pursuant to this Campaign, including without limitation contestants’ name, IC number and address, will be processed and are required to administer their participation in the Promotion. Entries submitted without the personal data required will be discarded. Lenovo may also use the personal data to communicate about its products and services, update them on new services and benefits, provide personalized promotional offers and allow contestants to partake in contests and surveys. In this regard, their personal data may be disclosed and transferred to our service providers, suppliers and/or affiliates which may or may not be located outside Malaysia. For any complaints, comments or questions on this Privacy Notice, or wish to access or correct their personal data, or limit our processing of the same, please contact Lenovo at firstname.lastname@example.org
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by Malaysian law. These Terms & Conditions for the Campaign is made available on www.motorolaasia.com/my.
- Your personal data, including without limitation to the personal data obtained from you directly when you provide us with personal information, e.g. when you register for our campaigns, end-user promotions, social media / Lenovo forums, events, and/or roadshows, and/or any further updates provided to us by you in relation to your personal information (“Personal Data”), is processed for the purposes of administering your participation in our campaigns, end-user promotions, social media / Lenovo forums, events and/or roadshows, to communicate with you about our products and/or services, to update you on any new services and benefits, to provide personalized promotional offers to you, and/or to allow you to participate in our customer feedback and/or satisfaction surveys (collectively, “Purpose”).
- Your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties, such as to other Lenovo entities worldwide, our service providers, suppliers and/or affiliates, which may or may not be located outside Malaysia, for reasons relating to the Purpose.
- If you wish to access, correct, limit or update your Personal Data, or to make any inquiries or complaints about the processing of such information, please contact Lenovo at email@example.com